Sunset Cruise with Lagoon 560
Departure from: Vlychada Port
Return to: Ammoudi Bay
Departure Time: 15:00 pm
Duration: 5 hours
Max Capacity: 24 passengers
Price per person: 160€
Start your sailing adventure from the traditional port of Vlychada, let us unravel for you the hidden treasures of Santorini.
First stop the famous Volcanic Red beach for swimming and snorkeling for approximately 30 minutes.
Second stop at the White Beach and Mesa Pigadia for approximately 60 minutes where you can relax, swim or snorkel while we are preparing your BBQ on board. We continue sailing in the Aegean blue waters moving across to Indian Rock & Venetian Lighthouse with cinematic landscapes ideal for photography and video.
Third stop at the Volcano and Hot Springs for approximately 30 minutes; enjoy a swim in the therapeutic waters.
On the way back, soak up the dramatic views of the Caldera rim until we reach Ammoudi Bay, passing by the isles of St. Nicolas and St. Eftapedes; on our final stop get bewitched by the stunning Oia Sunset; watch the sun dip into the Aegean sea.
* Scheduled times and itinerary may vary according to weather conditions and sunset time
The Cruise Package Includes
- Complimentary pickup and return with our a/c minibus.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Traditional Greek Mezedes (tzatziki, dolmadakia, potato salad)
- BBQ prepared on board (Pork chops or Chicken fillet)
- Greek salad
- Seafood pasta salad
- Greek Bread
- Traditional Sweets
- Fresh Fruits
- Vegetarian and Vegan Meal available upon request.
- Open Bar with Santorinian wine, Geerk Ouzo, Beer, Juice, Refreshments and Water.
- Sail across the Caldera.
- Swim near the Volcano - Hot Springs, Red Beach and White Beach.
- Enjoy a full BBQ on board.
- An Experience of a Lifetime.
* Please indicate your site of residence/accommodation on the Island at the comments section, for your transportation arrangements.