+30 22860 72071
Lagoon 400 S2
Captain Lampros Traditional
Bachelor and bachelorette parties
Massage on board
Yoga on board
Harpist on board
Videography & Photography
0.00€ | Cart (0)
No Excursions in your cart.
Where do we start the cruises?
Most of the cruises start from the picturesque Ammoudi bay, except the Romantic Sunset Cruises of La-goon 560, Lagoon 52 and Lagoon 450 which start from the marina of Vlyhada.
What time is the best to arrive in Dock?
At least 20 minutes prior to your departure.
How I will get there?
Santorini Yachting Club provides complimentary pickup and return with their a/c minibus.
What to bring with me?
2. Sun cream / lotion
3. Dark colour swimming suit ( the Hot Springs waters contain sulphur and it may discolour the white or bright coloured bathing suits)
4. Only in case you book Taiti 80 you should bring your own towels.
How do I pay?
1. Book online and pay with Credit Card or PayPal. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Dinners)
2. Direct Bank Transfers (IBAN)
3. Pay on site either with Cash or Credit Card to our Branches or Dock of embarkation.
How we make a reservation?
1. Book online by fulling out the reservation form.
2. Book directly at our branches, by depositing the 30% upfront and the remaining amount can be settled at the dock of embarkation.
3. Book via phone (+30 22860 72071). Make a deposit of at least 50% to the company’s bank account.
4. Book by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Make a deposit of at least 50% to the company’s bank account.
Where I can find your branches?
1. Oia - At the start of main pedestrian named Nikolaou Nomikou. Few meters away from the church of St. George.
2. Ammoudi bay - in between the Katinas tavern and Sunset tavern. Next to traditional 240 steps.
3. Imerovigli - In the centre of the Astra square. Next to Avocado tavern.
4. Firostefani – Infront of the Da Vinci restaurant.
5. Kamari - Pedestrian of Kamari Beach. Close to the parking lot and the mini golf.
May I have a tailor made cruise?
Santorini Yachting Club professionals can tailor the cruise of your dreams. We are committed to organise in detail your wish. While specialising in wedding proposals, bachelor parties, anniversaries etc.
Is a catamaran tour dangerous?
Catamarans have a great safety record among all the sailing vessels. In Santorini Yachting Club our priority is our guests and crew safety and security while on board, we strictly follow the international shipping laws.
Ιn case I feel sick?
Some people may feel sea-sick therefore special sea pills are provided on board, we suggest to our guests to consume however 30’ prior the sailing starts.
What about children?
Children are able to sail and we provide special life jackets for them.
Do you provide snorkelling gear?
All our vessels are equipped with snorkelling gear.
What if I’m not a great swimmer?
It is better to inform our Captain about yours swimming skills and they will advise you accordingly.
May I visit these places with my car?
We sail with you to hidden gems of Santorini,virgin coves and remote islets which are only reached from afloat. Specifically: Volacano & Hot Springs, White Beach, Indian Rock, St. Nicolas, Agii Eftapedes, Aspronisi, Thirasia, Mesa Pigadia.
May I visit other islands?
Our guests have the opportunity to visit nearby islands such as Anafi, Folegandros, Mykonos, Ios, Paros, Naxos and Small Cyclades.