Catamaran Lagoon 380, Power Catamaran Highland 35, Private Caique, SP Beautiful Day Cruises & SP Comfort Beautiful Day Cruise starts from the picturesque Ammoudi bay, the SP Romantic Sunset Cruises & SP Comfort Romantic Sunset Cruises starts from the Marina of Vlychada.
At least 20 minutes prior to your departure.
Santorini Yachting Club provides complimentary pickup and return transportation services with a/c minibuses on most of the cruise packages.
Santorini Island has a unique topography, which means that not all accommodations and areas of the island are reachable by vehicle. Therefore, SYC has set meeting points on every village for the guest’s pick up. The SYC reservations department will request your accommodation information, then inform you regarding the exact pick up location including a pinpointed map link and pickup time via email.
Depending on your accommodation location the pickup will be operated between 70 minutes - 20 minutes prior to the cruise starting time The SYC reservations department will inform you regarding the exact pick up location including a pinpointed map link and pick up time via email.
4. Dark colored swimming suit (the Hot Springs waters contain sulfur, which may discolor bright colored bathing suits)
5. In case you book one of the SP Comfort Cruises you should also bring your own towels.
1. Book online by following the suggested steps on our website.
2. Book directly at our branches, by depositing the 20% upfront and the remaining amount at the dock of embarkation by Cash or Credit Card.
3. Book via phone (+30 22860 72071) & email (email@example.com). Make a deposit of at least 30% by credit card, filling in a registration form provided by email (sharing your CC information) or prepay the full amount online through our e-commerce link provided by email.
1. Oia - At the start of the main pedestrian street named Nikolaou Nomikou. Few meters away from the church of St. George. View on google map
2. Ammoudi bay - in between the Katina’s tavern and Sunset tavern, also next to the 240 steps of the waterfront base of the traditional staircase. View on google map
3. Firostefani – Infront of the Da Vinci restaurant. View on google map
Santorini Yachting Club professionals can tailor the private cruise of your dreams. We are committed to organize your wishes in detail, while specializing in wedding proposals, bachelor parties, anniversaries etc.
Catamarans have a great safety record among all the sailing vessels. In Santorini Yachting Club, our priority is our guests’ and crew safety while on board. We strictly follow the international shipping instructions and laws.
Even if the winds seem strong on weather forecasts, the cruise operation depends on the wind direction. The topography of Santorini island protects the caldera basin on most of strong wind conditions and does not severely affect the cruises operation in terms of cruises cancellation. However, on certain wind conditions, the routes, timetable and starting point may differ from the original ones.
In case the cruise is cancelled by the local port authorities due to bad weather conditions, you may either amend your reservation for another day or in case the amendment is not possible, no cancellation fees will apply (deposits and prepayments will be refunded with the same payment method were placed).
Some people may feel seasick, therefore special pills and gums are available on board. However, we suggest to our guests, in case they are vulnerable to sea sickness, to consume the pills 30’ prior the cruise departure time.
Children of any age can sail with us.
All our vessels are equipped with snorkeling gear.
*Due to COVID19 unique conditions, even though our crew is sanitizing the equipment as thoroughly as possible following the state directions and recommended cleaning material, you are suggested to bring along your personal snorkeling equipment maximizing your safety.
Please inform our Captain about your swimming skills and they will advise you accordingly. All vessels are equipped with floating equipment.
We sail with you to the hidden gems of Santorini, virgin coves and isolated islets which are only accessible by boat. Specifically: Volcano & Hot Springs, White Beach, Indian Rock, St. Nicolas, St. Eftapedes, Aspronisi, Thirasia, Mesa Pigadia.
Our guests have the opportunity to visit nearby islands such as Anafi, Folegandros, Mykonos, Ios, Paros, Naxos and Small Cyclades, reserving a Private Motor Yacht Cruise.